The Columbus Chill Youth Hockey Association (CCYHA) is the largest youth hockey program in central Ohio and the largest program of its kind in the state and MidAm district.
CCYHA's home rink is the OhioHealth Dublin Chiller but participants may have games or practices at other rinks.
CCYHA offers multiple programs for the youth player starting at 4-5 years old to High School age, including:
- 30+ team House league for the recreational player
- Multi-level Travel program (Blue Jackets) for the advanced players
- A competitive Girl’s travel hockey program
- A Special Needs hockey program through USA Hockey's special needs program (ASHA)
- A Midget (High School age) program for hockey players that want to compete a high level while still being eligible to participate with their high school hockey season
CCYHA’s outstanding volunteer base, professional coaching assistance and strong management makes CCYHA "The Premier Hockey Association of Central Ohio” for both House and Travel Hockey.
CCYHA is dedicated to the first class development of youth hockey players in the the area. Towards this end, the mission is to instruct and enlighten players; and include families and friends in a sportsmanlike, fun, safe and financially stable environment.
Our mission will ensure that CCYHA remains ‘The premier youth hockey association of Central Ohio.'
CCYHA’s goals are to develop its players’ work ethic and character, teach fundamental hockey skills, and promote good sportsmanship. CCYHA strives to create a program provides an opportunity to its players in a challenging, fun, athletic team atmosphere in an environment that provides lasting benefits to each player.
PO BOX 3243
Dublin, OH 43016